Thursday, 23 August 2007

Quick Post

Just a quick post before I head off to work! I am helping the year ten "Gorgeous Girls" program today. We are making "beautiful books". Little positive affirmation books for them. Should be fun! I was up till midnight cutting and scoring all the card stock so it had better be!

The Boys are finally getting better here. All three have had this horrible flu and had most of last week at home. I thought I had escaped but am not feeling great this morning - bugger!

Oh well better head off - but thought I would share my two fav LO's of the moment.





I blame their father for the subject of this one!



Be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo.... as if my beautiful little boys would even think such a thing & where could they possibly get an idea like that from!!!!! :-)